Friday, July 17, 2009

How to lose weight??? vegetarian -

I need to lose about 30lbs to reach my safe bmi... I am a vegetarian and most of my diet are carbs.. How can I lose weight? what are the non carb diets for vegetarians?

Have you tried this workout? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

You just need to cut back on your carbs and fats. Try ditching carbs for things like salads, beans, fruit and vegies. Also try and eat small frequent meals throughout the day. For example I eat 2 salads, vegies for tea, a meal of fruits and usually eat my carbs first thing of a morning. As long as you re eating a variety of fruits and vegies all your vitamins and minerals should be covered.

There are some great vegetarian diet plans out there to help you lose weight. In fact it is actually easier as a vegetarian to lose weight and you can still eat meals you would think would be high carn, but are low GI which makes it ok if you control your portion sizes. Check out http://www.alfitness.com.au/diet-plan.aspSome great vegetarian diet plans to help you lose weight.

if you re trying to lose weight you should really give Acai Berry a shot! i saw it on oprah and i m trying it myself right now.. got a 14-day FREE trial from this site!

There is more to losing weight than going on a diet. Try excersise.and turn your motabolism over.