Friday, July 10, 2009

How to lose weight with Pcos? -

can any one tell me any website or diet plan that would help me lose weight. i have got pcos and ibs and i am finding it difficult to lose weight. i don t like cooked veg only raw don t like fancy foods. just plan old simple foods.please help.

Hiya hun, don t worry :)I have PCOS I have registered with Tesco Diets, if you have PCOS the best diet to do is a Low Gi Plan. It cost s ��29.99 for 10 weeks!!! Cheaper than any other slimming club like Weight Watchers!!You get a selection of foods that you can chose that you don t like it will come up with a 7 day plan, what you can then do is change something that you don t like replace it with something that you do like.At the end of your selections for that week it give you a printable version of a shopping list!! you can choose to shop at another superstore like asda it will add those foods to your list. I order my food online so I don t but anything bad!!!I have been on this of a week I have lost 5lbs already I have so much more energy it s fantastic!!If you need anymore advise then e-mail me I will keep in touch.