Friday, July 10, 2009

How to lose weight//get toned? -

I just asked a question about how to lose 10 pounds (I m 17, 5 4ish, and around 115 pounds) and I got a few answers, any more would also still be welcome.But generally, I have this guy friend who likes girls with really toned bodies and we ve gotten closer and I don t like him, but anyway, I just want to be one of those girls who have bodies you can admire. I know that involves me dropping down to like 105, but does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of belly fat and firming your butt?

to get rid of belly fat. i would say that for your height yuor body mass is the perfect amount for you age too. but if you want to slender down, you have to eat aboout 6 SMALL meals everyday. breakfast. and than about an hour or 2 later if your hungry a fruit or whole weet crackers. then lunch. you have to eat very lean meats and other foods. you cant be eating chocolate and chips and stuff. eat fruits, whole weet products and healthy things. brsides eating your going to have to train also. for your stoamch i would so reasearch a few major ab exersizes and do those every OTHER day because you ahve to give your musscles a rest or you wont slender down. and dont forget your cadio, do 30 min of cardio everyday, so biking fast, treadmill or even smiwwing would be great