Monday, July 27, 2009

I need to lose some serious weight any suggestions? -

I am looking for some suggestions on how to lose weight the healthy way. I am also looking for someone who would want to be a weightloss buddy via e-mail. We would encourage eachother to stay on track..anyone up for the challenge?

I was 225lbs...The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

Hi,I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work!A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That s why I recommend you check this product at http://www.fit-thin.info where they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.Good luck!