Sunday, August 16, 2009

How do I lose weight quick? -

I think I am really fat. Girls are making fun of me for it. I need your help on how to lose weight fast. I also need your help to eat healthy I am not that fat but I think I am.

You are not that fat but you think you are? Doesn t make sense to me!Anyway... if you lose weight quickly, you ll gain it all back quickly. So I don t recommend doing that! Work hard for it and the results will show in time. Be patient!Good luck.

Quick may not be safe and healthy. Here s an advice:In losing weight its the calorie count that matters most; you lose weight by burning off more calories than what you consume or, consume less than what you expend. Here s an advice:Eat a healthy breakfast and don��t skip it. Eating a healthy breakfast would jump-start your day, give you energy and can help you eat in moderation at lunch and dinner. A high-fiber, low-fat breakfast may make a major contribution to a total reduced food intake for the day.Losing weight is simply a matter of limiting calories consumed and burning off more calories with exercise and daily activities. To lose weight, it helps to know how many calories you are consuming in a day.Also, eating more of Negative Calorie Foods is great way to lose weight.Check out http://loseweightsite.net It has an article on Negative Calorie Foods To monitor your calorie consumption and daily activity, http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov

actually you can lose weight by not exercising, but I need to emphasize that exercising is the best way to start losing weight fast. Have you heard of fatloss4idiots, it is basically a program the tell you what to eat and as a result you will start losing weight fast. 9 pounds every 11 days. It is similar to nutri-sytem but a lot cheaper!I highly suggest you check into it. You can read the reviews on it as well as other helpful dieting routines. I personally have found that exercising is the best way to start losing weight fast. You simply need to start off slow because if you don t you will get burnt out and quit. Remember to keep a positive mindset and believe in yourself. It is really lifestyle a change.I wish you all the luck in the world!

don t takes anykind of sweets and don t get yourselves into any exercise, and no drugs, just dont cares about girls or anyone remember you are mentally smart. try to drink more water early in the morning before having your breakfast. remember one thing don t you change yourselves for anyone people will never let you satisfy in anyway, crunches is very dangerous for abs just a temporary abs tightning but later disghusted, most important if you lose your weight so then then you may be a victim of depression.

count calories and keep them at 1200-1500 a day. your a bit heavier so maybe start of THE MOST at 1800. dont drink anything but water, a lot of unknown calories come from drinks.fill up on fruits and veggies!eat very healthy.can t you go walking at all? thats like working out but not vigorous. if you are allowed to do that i would suggest 30m-1hr a day

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight fast and I found Acai berry, a great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds in 2 months). You can check the website at: http://acaijuicepower.blogspot.com

Try to eat healthy and avoid snacks. The following website helped me a lot to lose weight:http://nutritionandbeauty.blogspot.comThey give you useful advice and a diet...Good luck!

what are your stats and i ll try help you out :] xo