Saturday, August 22, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I m 14 and I ve gained quite some weight, and I want to LOSE IT. It s just a bunch of flab and fat, UGH. I can t try acai berry because I have no money, and my parents wouldn t buy it for me... lol. Help?I m 5 3 and 126 pounds.

Try this website and set a goal. It will tell you how many calories you need per day to lose however much you want by when That is what I am doing now and it is great. It is helping me and also you can track your calories..Good thing you didn t try acai berry it is just spam and it don t work. Go to Fitday.com it is free to join.

Ask them to buy healthy food, instead. And don t eat any fast food, and exercise.

Just try cutting back on how much u eat, and try to stay away from alot of the fats and sugars u have been eating. dont try to rush the proccese its simple.

swim! fastest results