Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How To Lose Weight Healthily... -

Im 13 Years Old And I Weigh Around 9 Stone...(60 Kilos) And I Think This Is Too Much...I Also Look Quite Big As Well. I Would Like To Lose Some Weight,Not A Lot, Just A Bit So I Can Notice A Difference...I Do Plenty Of Excercise, Dancing, Running And I Walk To And From School Everyday. Please Help..By The Way...I Dont Want To Lose So Much Weight I Look Skinny.

do a few sit-ups, run on the spot and skip if you have a skipping rope. 15 minutes doing these exercises every night before sleeping will be very effective to lose weight heathily.

if you really want to lose your weight.don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts and drink fresh juices.for more info visit the below website.

aww bless ya hunni....ya still a child, you shouldnt be thinking of losing weight. you should be enjoying yourself! Anyways you obviously want to lose a bit, just remember ya young so any extra weight you got will go....just try adding some fruit and extra veg into your diet, you can eat mostly whaevert you want....just in moderation...You seem to exercise alot...just enjoy yourself....dont worry about your weight at such a young age...you got the rest of your life for that lol xxxx

well its not all about the exercises, nutrtition is part of it too. so maybe change your eating habits a bit, by eliminating pop you can lose up to 5lbs! and maybe just eat a little more healthy, like more fiber and protein. hope i helped, goood luck =]