Thursday, August 27, 2009

How to lose weight!!! HELP!!!!!? -

I am a normal weight but it would be nice if I can lose about 10 pounds. could u give me tips??? im NOT TAKING MEDICATION OR CHEMICALS

Weight Watchers!!!!! I swear by it! I have lost 65 lbs (so far) and gone from a size 20 to a size 8. Go to weightwatchers.com and you can join the website for free. You can do it on your own, or you can pay and go to meetings. Good luck!

go to sparkpeople.com its a free website that can help with how many calories to eat how many to burn its a great website for losing weight getting healthy I use this website love it

Okay, first of all, are you eating good. Yes your healthy but since your trying to loose weight this is important. Drink water, instead of carb filled pops and sodas. Also eat tons of fruits, veggies, and a lean piece of meat. Like instead of eating fatty hamburger, eat lean turkey. Also workout. Im not saying workout like a maniac, but just now and then and limit yourself until your build up! And don t try starving yourself, or throwing up because once you start, and try and eat reg. food cuz u lost weight.... well u get back to where you started!! I m not trying to be mean, just a friendly tip!! Good luck and i hope you loose those pesky ten pounds.

Well being pregnant with twins is not a good time to lose weight. If your a normal weight for your young age and height I see no reason to lose weight either.. be happy . The best tip I can give you is this: Make sure your questions here on answers correspond with each other.

if ur a normal weight, i wouldn t recommend messing with your diet too much but instead increase your activity level.Do this for a month and ur good to go!1) if it s less than 3 miles away, walk2) cut out soda 3) skin an apple, cut it up into pieces, put it in a ziplock bag w/ some suger and cinnamon...shake...substitute this for unhealthy snack items.4) if you re hungry...eat, ignoring hunger slows down your metabolism5) if you re not hungry...don t eat.stay healthy!*cheers*

If u r normal weight do u want to be underweight? Losing 10 lbs is really a lot if u are normal weight. I was always underweight until recent years. The best way to lose weight is to eat less and lay off junk food. U also need to walk or do something to burn extra calories. If u lose 2 to 3 lbs a week that is better than trying to lose it fast. Diets are a temporary fix. People always gain back weight when they go off. Plan on a permanent change in your diet. Also once you reach your goal weight monitor it weekly. It is easier to lose a few lbs than a lot. by the way I weigh 125 and I am 5 5 . I went to 118 and everyone told me I looked too skinny. Guess it depends on your age.

Go on a diet and exercise more. I would also suggest to get in an exercise club.

Have you tried green tea? I started drinking green tea about 7 months ago. It curbs my appetite. I still eat regular portions of foods but with the green tea, I tend not to over eat. I ve also tried One-a-Day Weight Smart Vitamins. It also have a green tea extract.