Friday, August 14, 2009

How to lose weight in 1 month time? -

over the past few 3 months i have gain a lot of weight. gained around 10 pounds or so. i need tips on how to lose all that weight to my previous weight. is a 1000 calories diet suitable for me? if it is then can suggest to me mean plans. should i start going to gym on weekends? FYI i drink lots of water. i do like 30 minutes of walking to school. please help me. thank you so much.

it depends on how much you weigh now. weight is just a number. you could lose the 10 lbs and not be able to tell. I played sports in high school college and the weight thing is a myth. If you want to be a certain size or look a certain way, it has nothing to do with numbers. Work out for about 2 hours everyday, watch your diet (eat 3 meals a day with small snacks in between) dont stress yourself out, try to relax - that s a diet in itself. When you work out, spend extra attention on the areas you re trying to im prove