Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How to lose weight quick? -

Im 16 years old and im 5 11 and wiegh 228. I really dont look overwieght but i know i am. I have a little stomach and would like to get rid of it.Any suggestions?

Hi Andrew,That s great that you play baseball often, don t ever give up your exercise. Here is how I get rid of my stomach fat:As cliche as it may sound you gotta eat your veggies. They are amazingly good for you, also raw nuts (almonds are best) fruits, and 100% whole grain breads instead of white flours (white flour is very bad for you, read up on it if you get the chance!) Try and stay away from fried foods and fast food as much as possible, and other empty calories and foods that provide you no nutrients, like ice cream/candy/cake etc. Common sense goes a long way with what foods to eat and how to be healthy, so use it :) This tip is BIG: Substitute SODA and sugary drinks (read your labels) for water and 100% pure fruit juice (this was HUGE for me, I lost 10 pounds doing ONLY this!) Building healthy eating habits like shown above and keeping the weight off in the long term is what you should really strive for. Also, make sure you don t count calories, it can drive you CRAZY! Just eat GOOD calories, and when your satisfied, stop eating. If you mix this in with the other things I ve shared, you will be on your way to easily losing weight and keeping it off.Just be persistent, set goals, make little changes and stick with them. You will get to where you want to be. You really have to want it, I did and I m at my goal weight now. Please check out my blog, I think you will enjoy the information and my weight loss story. The link is below and best of luck hon.

Hey hon, if you absolutely need to lose weight quickly I suggest cutting out sugar and simple carbohydrates from your diet. You don t have to go as extreme as Atkins, but significantly decreasing the amount of simple carbs you consume will stabilize your blood sugar, which will switch your body from storing fat mode to burning fat mode . Whether low carb dieting is healthy or not has become somewhat controversial in the diet community, but one thing is for sure: It works and works fast. An added bonus is that excess sugar specifically tells your body to store fat in the stomach region, so when you lose you ll lose from their first. I m currently 21 years old, 5 6 and 115 lbs. In high school I was constantly hungry because I ate only fat free foods and rarely consumed over 800 calories a day (far too few)and I never got under 135 lbs! When I started eating normally I ballooned to 180 lbs. because I had screwed my metabolism over. As soon as the scale hit 180 I started the Atkins diet and within 2 months I was down to 150. The rest is history. What worked for me may not work for you, but I wish you the best of luck with your tum tum!

letstalkmuscle.comGreat site. Everything you ll need on there. Look fo a link to their forum there s experts on there you can ask questions for free