Monday, August 10, 2009

How to lose weight? -

hey i way 135 and im 5ft i would like to lose wight and i was on weight watchers but i couldent stick with it and i wanna lose the wight badly. and im not quite sur how i dont wanna do weight watchers i wanna lose like 25-30lbs ples helpthanks

try something u like, for example me, i was to lazy to go out and exercise so i discovered melbourne shuffle which i could dance at home. You will lose weight doing something you like!

If you think you��re overweight, talk to your doctor about safe and effective ways to lose weight. The best way to attack a weight problem is through lifestyle changes like choosing healthy foods, eating smaller portions, and getting off the couch and starting an exercise routine :)Also you could try diet pills, but I would recommend the ones with natural ingredients (green tea, hoodia gordonii).Good luck!

I am an Asian. I used to weight 115 lbs, now I weight 100 lbs, body height 5 2 . I am going to keep this weigh for long time. It needs some determination and right food to help realise this goal. My boy friend is my motivation. He hoped to see me carry less fat on my body, both for appearance and for health reasons. Basically, I don t eat a lot of meat now, but more soy food product such as soy juice, tofu, soy bean , vegetables and small portion of fish with very little rice in my supper, and I try to stick with organic food product which may carry higher nutriction values, so that even though I eat just a little, I still get good amount of nutrictions. Now, I have a very slim and healthy body and with very good skin complexion. In fact, according to my friends, I look younger and prettier. Yes, I am a big fan of chocolate and ice cream, and I still have to enjoy these snacks once a week secretly without letting my boy friend know- too much temptation, yet, they have not been able to give me any negative impacts, so far. It took me about 3 months to reduce my weights from 115 lbs to 100 lbs without any negative effect on my body nor feeling of sufferings, it is all because of the work of natural food and the little determination. My boy friend appreicates what I have been doing for him (and for myself) for keeping myself slim and healthy, loves me so much..............

Hi,I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work!A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it s actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it s 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That s why I recommend you check this product at http://get-trim.info where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.Good luck!

YOU SHOULD GO ON DIET.IT IS 7 DAYS DIET.1DAY U SHOULD EAT ONLY FRUITS EXECEPT BANANA.2DAY ONLY VEGETABLES.3DAY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES MIX.4DAY 8 BANANAS AND MILK.5DAY 1CUP OF RICE AND 6 WHOLE TAMOTOES.6DAY 1CUP OF RICE AND VEGETABLES IF YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE 1CUP OF SOUP.7DAY YOU CAN HAVE 1GLASS OF JUICE AND1 CUP OF RICE AND VEGETABLES .

You need a fitness program. Go to this blog and read from the beginning. It will help you. If you have any questions ask Coach A he can really help you. http://coachtu.wordpress.com/