Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I m 14 and I weigh about 110-115 and I m about 5 3, I know that s an average weight, but I feel sooooo unselfconscious I just wanna lose about 5 pound (especially my thighs)! But I m not too sure how to, I mean what should and shouldn t I eat, and how much % fat and calories, and also what kind of exercises should I so to lose my leg fat?

of course u have to eat but dont stress u r in a perfect shape dont hate the way u look!! but if u want thiner thighs try running! and instead of having fat on ur legs turn that into muscle!

do lots of lunges, and wall sits for your thighscheck out: www.seventeen.com they have great step by stepso does: www.freewebs.com/what_a_girl_eats/exerci�� drink tons of ice cold water (1cup= -17 cal.) and celery is great tooread labels, and ingredients, if there are more than 10-15 artificial ingrediants put it down