Friday, August 14, 2009

How to lose weight? -

i was wondering how i can lose about 3 pounds in 1 week. i am not really overweight but am just wanting to lose about 5 or 6 pounds by the end of january. if it helps i am a medium build and am 5 feet 2 inches and weigh 115 poundsthanks xoxohappy new year to everyone!

Do Yoga in the morning from 6am to 8am daily for 2hrs. You will see the changes on 4th day onwards.

run run run some more.... lol..do ur exercise daily..im 5 feet 3 inches 23 yrs old and and i weigh 101 lbs..i always do my daily exercise .. and i exercise before i sleep too..

start eating healthy, walking briskly nearly every day for at least 15 mins, and do some strength training exercises, www.prevention.com and their magazines will have some good onnes.

Hi, Eat breakfast like a king and dinner like a pauper There another phrase: don t eat anything after six, but I think it s stupid. Eat only vegetables or fruit after six.Drink only mineral water, avoid sweet drinks.Move as much as you can. Run (boring), dance (you can do in the kitchen as well), walk with your dog before dinner, do small exercises when you watch TV.

eat healthy calori control diet and plenty of excersise

Making sure that you lose weight safely is most important. Anyone can lose pounds by practically starving themselves to death, but of course, that is nor healthy nor are you likely to see lasting results. I am not overweight, but wanted to lose a few pounds so I started Weight Watchers and have lost four pounds in 2.5 weeks so far. I am doing the points sytem and I can still eat some of my favorite foods- just keeping track of the points. It s really simple. I also beefed up my physical activity. A healthy diet and exercise are the keys to losing weight!