Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why do overweight people ask how to lose weight? -

Is it suppose to be some kind of mystery?

I have family members who are overweight, and some are not. The overweight members have one thing in common, they sit in front of a computer all day and night, instead of doing something healthy like going for a walk or a bike ride. You cant lose weight if you sit on your butt everyday and watch TV.Skinny people like myself, cant gain 40 lbs if we wanted to, because I work out. How bout instead of eating 2-3 pieces of cake, you eat one and go for a walk. It s not hard, people are just too lazy. They expect a pill or a staple to do all the work for them. To answer your question in my opinion: They look for the easy and most lazy way!

How insensitive to say put the fork down . Many people are overweight for many different reasons. It does not always have to do with eating . I myself had gained over 100 pounds from taking prednizone and enbrel. I even had gastric bypass surgery to help eliminate some of this weight to make it easier on my asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. However....after a period of remission I had to begin the medicine once again. Here I am with an additional 40 pounds and I barely lift a fork up . Not everything is black and white . Overweight people not only look for the how s of losing weight but for the inspiration from other people that have had success. Don t be so blind and insensitive !

They probably picked up bad eating habits from family and that s the script they ve lived out. .Some really do have problems were it s difficult to lose. I ve never been in their situation. I have a Fast metabolism,but I do think they want to lose it.. Why do skinny people ask to put on weight? Some burn more calories than they take in.

stupid question.any way every one has a problem and ask to be solved.and thats the reasonsent for u and for ur answerer

You are so ingnorant. It s not just overweight people who are asking to lose weight. There have been a few on here that I ve seen where people just want to lose 10-20 pounds. Checking their height and age will give you an idea of a good weight range for you. Just because someone asks how to lose a few pounds doesn t automatically make them overweight.

I always wondered how there can be so many books about dieting. PUT DOWN THE F*CKING FORK!! There is the simplest diet ever to be introduced to the public. But I can understand how people could think that a supersized big mac meal could be ok to eat.

Why don t you gain a bunch of weight and see how easy it is to get off. People ask how to lose weight because they have a hard time losing it. Hopefully you exercise and eat well because this can happen to you. Watch that movie supersize me.

Everyone wants an easy solution to their problems.

I think that most of us know HOW to lose weight but we are looking for better methods that people have tried and we want the advice of people that have done it. There are so many different diets out there and diet pills. Most of us forget that there is no easy or quick cure for weight loss and we are hoping for a miracle diet that isnt alot of work.

I think some or most are extremely lazy. Muscle burns fat. Ever seen an overweight person at the gym? didn t think so

I guess they don;t know how they ve got there in the first place:)Why not helping them?

i think they maybe want help with the emotional side.stopping eating is hard if it is a habit,caus you cant go cold turkey like with ciggs and drink.o.k they know if i eat this cake i wont get thinner/will get fatter but...with me i got into the v.bad habit of saying,its o.k have the cake,now its hard to get out of that,if you are absolutley perfect you will not understand that.