Saturday, September 26, 2009

How to lose weight and keep my booty? -

How to lose weight and keep my booty?How can I get a butt like J.Lo, Beyonce, Or Kim K.??!!I have hips but i dont have a big booty-But I want it to look like their s. Any tips!?I m not a tall girl-I am 5 2 and weight 160lbshttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/ashley_brown06/Ashley347.jpg

my booty got bigger as i lost weight.. lmao... actually, i didnt really lose any wieght, i just got taller. and my bobs/butt got bigger. so i look like i lost alot of weight since gr 6.. in gr 9 now lol.. do some butt excersises/cardio :)

DONT EAT A LOT ALL YOUR FAT WILL GO TO YOUR ***!!

Eat healthy and do squats. Jessica Simpson doesn t have much of a butt but really worked it out hard for her role as Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard. It helped those muscles (her glutes) get bigger in order to give her a bigger butt.

squats and stepper machine, lounges.