Sunday, September 27, 2009

How to lose weight by simply eating at home? -

how to lose weight by simply eating at home?? how do i do that?? eat less chips?? eat more protein what?? tell me what to do i wanna lose 20 or 5 or even 10 pounds within a reasonable amount of time

80% of the way you look in terms of excess body fat has to do with your nutritional habits. eating at home rather than out at resturants is better because you have complete control over what goes into your food. resturants cook their foods in fatty oils and things like that so you never quite know (unless there is a nutritional chart on the menu) what is in your food. eating properly is tricky so you re going to have to read up on it. books like, eating for life by bill phillips, eat clean by tosca reno, the volumetric eating plan by barbara rolls will help you learn how and when to feed yourself so that you can lose weight without drastically cutting calories or food groups as some fad diets would have you do. also, if you hate cooking check into home delivery programs like nutrisystem or deliciously yours.

You need to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies and lots of lean protein. Bread should be whole grain. Also in order to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in so start exercising. Toss the chips.

eat more lean protein: baked or grilled skinless chicken and turkey, fresh vegetables and fruit, eggs (ud be better off using eggbeaters, no cholesterol), UNsalted peanuts and almonds, whole wheat products instead of white bread, no sugary drinks, and work out

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. ~Adia