Monday, September 28, 2009

How to lose weight fast in at least about at least a month? -

I m a sophomore in high school. I m 5 7 1/2 Weigh 177lbs. and wrestling is coming up and if its possible i want to get back down to 160 in a healthy way. I really would like some help Thanks :)

try the Lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

Actually exercising is only 20% of the battle against weight while the 80% remaining is proper diet.I was just like you few weeks ago until I found the product with the most ideal dieting technique. I loss 5 pounds each week.In case you want to know more, I wrote a review about this product at http://strip-that-fat-review.com/lose-weight.php?cb=tkoifHope you can check this out because it has worked for me, it might work for you too!

ok. you don tt want to lose precsious muscle. becasue lets face it. u need it. so cut aall bad food out and cut all carbohydrates out. well not all. but alot. to keep ur muscle you have to keep your protein levels high. if you can do short interval training because that is scientifically proven the most effective way to burn fat. a few days before your fight higher ur carb and calorie intake so you have tones of energy. if you put in the effort it will work... good luck