Friday, September 18, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

Okay here is the deal i like a girl at my high school and i just turned 17 in April. School starts on September 5th and i wanna be skinner for her to be impressed.My muscles are a descent size but im just a little chunky.So i need help to get skinny fast but i dont want any pills and i get paid 6 dollars an hour so something in my price range. It also has to be fairly quick cause school starts september 5th and its july 25the...please help me.

fruits,veggies,whole grains, lots of water and execise! Pills don t work.Stop drinking soda. I lost 15 pounds just doing that. Good luck!

mmm its not a good idea to lose weight very fast I m not going to tell you to do anything in the web site I m going to list but if you think you have to lose the weight look here http://www.houseofthin.com/welcome.php

go running,and watch how big of portions you eat.you don t need to go out and buy anything!read the back of the lables and only eat how big one of their serving sizes is.and run or bike a couple miles everyday.

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��

Eat smaller meals but eat regularly or you ll burn yourself out.You re metabolism is rocking at your age so if you start working out, exercising, you ll burn off the energy / fat you re holding onto.Be careful about changing who you are for anyone. Sometimes it doesn t matter how much you change your appearance the person inside is what they girls are really wanting to know about.Don t loose your sence of humour, don t be vain, learn hold good, smart conversations, be a gentleman. - You ll win any womans heart with those qualities.