Sunday, September 20, 2009

How to lose weight?????? -

Well I am 12 years old and medium fat. I weigh 103 pounds and my height is 4 2. I am short for my age. I eat about 3-4 times a day. When I sit down my stomach becomes sticking out and all crumpled up. I have extremely fat thighs. I have chubby cheeks. I have man boobs. I have a neck that is weird . It looks like 2 plates stuck in my neck. I want to get rid of--Fat thighs-My stomach-My fat upper arms(above the elbow)-My chubby cheeks.-My man boobs.Please suggest things a 12 year old MALE can do. Do not suggest surgery! I have a exercise machine at home which you run on. It is not automatic. I want to get skinny! With skinny arms flat cheast and stomach skinny thighs and skinny thighs!

Please check out my book at www.easypeasyweightloss.synthasite.comI m a nutritionist and the book is designed to take the guess work out of losing weight. You get a free 14 day menu plan and learn about the different types of weight. (there are 6) It s a super cheap book and enables you to get started right away with your weight loss and keep it off. I share some secrets that most people don t know as to why they can t lose weight, and it lists the best exercise for fat loss and not muscle loss. Hope it helps. Good luck. There are also a heap of exercises for fat loss you can do inside at home.