Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to lose weight? -

ok well ive been on a diet since like forever!! and i havent lost any weight and i jsut quit my diet like a month ago and im going to go back on it is there any tips how to start off remember i only have a treadmeel i cant go to gymswhat do i do??

Count the calories you eat and do fast walking.

I m on the lite n easy diet at the moment and its working wonders the only thing is its quite expensive. But very convenient and all you have to do is walk for an hour a day eat their food and drink two litres of water.Otherwise I am like you nothing else has worked

Hoodia which can be found in most pharmacies and places like GNC works great little pricey but does the job. Also try Ebay that is where I get my pills.

maybe you could take laxatives before you go to sleep and in the morning this should clear out the system then start they day by having something healthy for breakfast such as oatmeal or wholegrain cereal with low fat milk and a piece of fruit. You need to keep up your exercise and limit the foods that are high in satuated fat and sugar.

Well what I would do is cut down on the junkfood and sweets. And mabey go on a walk everyday. Mainly what my advice is, is to eat more healthyer foods and cut down on eating junkfood + sweets! GOOD LUCK!