Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tips on how to lose weight? ? -

I m 5 4.5 weigh about 180. I know, I m fat. Lmao.I need to lose about 45 lbs for me to actually feel comfortable with myself.Also, I want to weigh alot less by next summer. I m already going to try to cut out junk foods, but knowing my body, I ll crave it after not long.My measurements are 40-28-44. Can you just give me some helpful tips? I ll be grateful to you forever. :]

Weight Loss Tipshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��--Drink more water----Increase your protein intake----Eat Negative calorie food -- --Eat slowly----Cut down the sugar intake-----Do not skip meals----Eat breakfast everyday ----Eat smaller, more frequent meals----Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)--Interval Training - great way to boost metabolism----Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products--http://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��

Well eating junk food really does add pounds , i d know, so i would suggest to completely stop eating candy like chocolate and all junk food if possible. By not eating that you will stop gaining weight and start losing some but if you lose weight and want to keep it off you must eat that way until you want to gain it all back ,which i doubt anyone wants , the secret is having control of your craving so they don t come back so first you probably will not eat it then when the cravings come back resist completely and ignore them maybe even think that the food your craving is nasty like figure out how its made, the after a few weeks then months you will have control and not crave maybe have a tiny bite a week or so. instead of being obsessed with cravings go out to run or something and get into exercising instead.and of course not eating way too many calories and exercise and exercise to burn off the calories you eatdrink lots of water and eat healthy like the good stuff like veggies and proteinGood luck!

Okie, firstly, decide what HEALTHY foods you like?im only 13, and im dieting now, i hate salads, but im going to try some new foods to see if i can replace them with my old junk food,do you have a dog?perhaps go for a run with him?do you have children?perhaps skip with them, because skipping burns of twice as many calories as running, good luck x and don t be obsessed with weighing yourself,weigh yourself, maybe once weekly? once monthly?anyway hope this helped good luck! x