Saturday, January 14, 2012

How To Lose Weight Fast? -

Well its summer time and I want to lose fast . Any recommendations what diet program I should use , what exercises to take and so on. All suggestions welcome

Running/jogging is usually a popular form of exercise-but if you re really overweight-you might want to start off walking.Also strength training is great for muscle tone. I m not sure if you re an adult if so: You should try nutrisystem for a healthy eatting program if you want to take the guesswork out of what you should eat-otherwise, fruits, veggies, lean protien, plenty of water-stay away from high calories foods and soda-

search for webs or take my adviseexercisedo you want a year but affectivedont eat ricewhen choosing foodsee its nutritioncalories are badbuy low fat milkinstead of full creamdont eat to much in the morningbond with your friends in the gymthink some fun ways to loose weigthjust always be responsible when buying food inthe market

I had my Doctor tell me that a good diet is to eat these-*chicken*water*veggitables*fruitInstead of or less of these-*beef*starch*sugars*soda*juice.Also eat more meals with less in each meal. If you eat every 3-5 hours, your body won t store the fat for later use. It does this because it doesn t know when it s going to eat agian.Of course exercise helps.