Monday, February 20, 2012

I am 14 years old and i am 5 foot 3. I weigh 140 pounds.i really want to lose weight FAST!can anyone help me? -

My friends say im not fat but i know deep down they think i am. ive been trying so hard for so long to lose 10-20 pounds. please help me lose this weight in about 2-3 weeks.

walking, jogging, jumping jacks, situps, jump rope, omega complex fatty acid supplements(turns fat into enzymes), taurine(builds fat lining tissue), niacin(speeds up metabolism), potassium(regulates blood cells and sugar), isolation exercises like standing trunk lifts, neck straddling(go ask wrestling team), and fiber.

I am 5 4 and 142 lbs, and i lost weight by eating lots of breakfast, little lunch, and exericise instead of eating dinner. i lost a pound a day!

it might not be fast but here r sum ways:1.Play DDR(dance dance revolution)2.eat right 3.exercise regularly.well there waz another but anyway i know sum1 that lost 10 LBS in 1 week!!!!! (i think it was a week)just by doing # s 2 and 3 ans the other 1 that i dont remember

Okay, well first off, you probably aren t fat like your friends say. I believe if they are true friends they wouldn t lie to you. I m 13 5 2 and 180 and i know i over weight and when i asked my friends they said i was. and i didn t get mad at them because i was glad they told me the truth. BUt and average weight for a girl 5 3 is125-135 SO you r actually not THAT overweight. you would only need to lose about 5 lbs at least.