Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Does anyone know a homeade diet that makes you lose weight fast!? -

i want to lose weight fast and i wanted to know if anyone knows a homeade diet that works fast

Control that sweet tooth. Remember that sweet things generally mean more calories. It is natural that we have cravings for sweet things especially chocolates and other confectionary. Go easy on theses things and each time you consume something sweet understand that it is going to add on somewhere.15. Fix times to have meals and stick to it. Try to have food at fixed times of the day. You can stretch these times by half an hour, but anything more than that is going to affect your eating pattern, the result will either be a loss of appetite or that famished feeling which will make you stuff yourself with more than what is required the next time you eat.

I dont diet. I refuse to. However, I m active and I eat whole, real foods. As a result, I m a too thin 141 pounds. (I m six feet tall.) In the morning, I get up and do about 40-45 minutes of yoga. Then, during the rest of the morning, I am active with housework and playing with my daughter, who will two tomorrow. In the afternoons, I m often finishing up activities from the morning-- Folding laundry, doing some cleaning that is better to do with my daughter underfoot (this is when she is napping; Things like cleaning the bathroom or the kitchen floor), etc. Depending on the time in the afternoon, we go out again. Even though it is cool this evening, I ll probably take her out for a half hour or so, just to burn off some energy. (She also likes it when I put her in the jogging stroller for longer walks.) As for food, I don t eat animals or animal products (obviously). I also avoid anything with enriched flour (fancy wording for, We took out allf the good stuff, bleached it with regular household bleach, and artificially put in some of the vitamins we stripped the bran of, ), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, artificial colors and anything that looks as though it was created in a lab by humans and not in nature by God. It s a great lifestyle and I m passing it on to my daughter as well.

Choose white meat rather than red. White meat, which includes fish and fowl, is miles better than red meat, which includes beef and pork for those trying to lose weight.

You should have a look this way that I use. It works fast for me and I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. You can get more information at http://bit.ly/14sfds5

There s a good Diet ebook at;http://www.EatGreatToLoseWeightDietPlan.com