Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How do u lose weight fast while eating? -

Contrary to popular belief, you have to boost your food intake to get the optimum result for fat burning. It all comes from your diet. You need a super clean and balanced diet plan. For example, if you work out 3 days minimum a week, you need a protien/calorie/fat (60/20/20) type diet. Yes, you need fats to burn fat. You must stay away from bad fats- trans fat, sat fats, etc. but must take in good fats to reain healthy. If you do this, you will speed up the metabolism, lose weight, be healthy and keep the weight off.

weightwatcher you eat ur just watchign what u eat it s easy and it s not as hard as people think

You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it. Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it s well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.

Exercising more than you consume...:]

exercise

It all depends on what you re eating. If you simply want to eat as much food as you can, stick to calorie light foods like low-fat popcorn, jello, diet foods, things like that. However, you re not going to get all the nutrients you need if you live off those types of foods for long.

Erm, what? Losing weight while eating? My advice-come up with a more specific question. I personally have no idea what you re asking.The only surefire way to lose weight is a healthy diet and moderate excercise. If you re looking for some miracle pill/shake/whatever crap you ve seen on TV don t do it.

I guess if breast feeding burns calories, then I was/am burning calories every time I nurse my daughter and I m eating at the same time.I eat what I want when I want and I don t try to lose weight. What I eat are whole, real foods. Nothing with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, etc. I think I lost my extra pregnancy weight quickly because of what I choose to eat and because I breast feed. I didn t start walking again until a couple of weeks ago when the weather finally warmed enough for me to take my daughter out. (Pushing her in her stroller is a great workout. Pushing her in her stroller with groceries in the basket underneath and a bag of groceries over my shoulder is an excellent workout.)I guess the secret is to just eat whole real foods. It worked before my pregnancy, and it s working now. (While I was typing this I was mindlessly munching on raisins.)