Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How to lose weight FAST? help.? -

I m 14, 5 2 7 a half stone, so i obviously want to lose weight especially for summer.I tried only eating breakfast each day but i don t lose any weight. i walk most places but my thighs are still big, my stomach is kinda chubby so i want to tone that as well.please help me lose weight, what can i do to burn fat, i cant seem to lose any?xoxo

This is not a myth I have followed this plan and I lost 11lb in 11 days, my stomach was getting flatter each day. You eat 4 meals a day and you get too each as much as you want I know it s hard to believe but it s true I was full and contented and the weight was dropping off me .Can you believe it you hardly have to even exercise you do have to drink water but if you can t drink all the water it still works. You get a list of foods you tick which ones you like and it s generates a 11 day plan for you to follow I loved it, I��m target now but if I put on a few pounds I just start the plan again you can generate a different diet each time not to get bored with the same foods. This is the only diet I have ever done when I have lost that much weight in a small amount of time it s a miracle in my eyes. Don��t use low carbs, low fat, low calorie diets they don t always work. Learn the 10 rules to achieve massive weight loss, don��t spend hours on the cross trainer because you are going burning carbs and not fat. If you brisk walk for 30 to 40 minutes a day then you will burn off the fat on this diet you will be amazed in the results you get in just 11 days and t

Step 1:First you want to walk when possible you do not need to jog just walk. Take a walk around the neighborhood. Jump on the trampoline with the kids. Try to get a least a little bit of physical activity.Step 2:You will need to eat a lot of cereal including oatmeal, tuna on wheat with a little mayonnaise, fish, grains, fresh fruit, and fresh vegetables. Step 3:You can still eat at fast food restaurants just eat a little healthier.Eat a grilled chicken salad with low fat dressing and drink water or a diet soda. Or eat a sandwich on wheat with lots of vegetables and turkey with low fat dressing or none at all. You can enjoy some of those high fat foods occasionally just not daily. Limit yourself to one every two weeks. Watch the pounds begin to shed.