Saturday, April 28, 2012

Do kids under 18 lose weight faster? -

If I m 13 and my friend is 15, if we do Core Rythyms or Turbo Jam, wouldn t we lose weight faster? Or is that just a silly rumor I heard?And how fast does Core Rythyms work?

A 16 year old can prob lose 3 or more times faster then A 40 year old.

It is a possibility to lose weight rapidly but you should be realistic and take on board that if you lose weight fast then you will almost certainly put it all back on again just as fast. The one method which definitely worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials left, it was featured in Fox News and USA Today. I shed twenty pounds, it definitely does produce results!

AS LONG AS YOU WATCH YOUR DIET ANYBODY CAN BE FAT OR SKINNY AGE DOESN T MATTER HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU EAT DOES GOOD LUCK