Monday, May 14, 2012

Looking for a diet buddy to lose weight fast!? -

I m 21 this year and I m 160cm, need to lose at least 5kg to reach my ideal weight, hopefully by next month. =( Anyone aiming for the same target? Maybe we can work together towards our goal and motivate each other along the way! You can email me at piggybackrides at yahoo.com.sg =)

friiken hell ur 21 years old and ur 160 cm?? im 160 cm and im 10 years old well im turning 11 this year and if u want to lose 5 kilos 1 week ok about a day eat 2 meals HEALTHY one not FAT ones like chips and stuff do that for 1 month and make sure u NEVER drink soft drink well orange juice and apple juice are ok but 1 glass a week and DRINK lots lots of WATERhope this helpsplz put me as a best answer

yup, me also, eat lots of fruit, training with low intensity. In indonesia like me, its really hot now, so i drink lots of cold water, urinate more than 20x a day.