Sunday, January 20, 2013

How can I lose weight fast? -

I have gained 20lbs. this winter...what diet do you know, from experience, will work the fastest??? I feel like porky pig!!

theres no magic bean to take to lose weight.you need to set little goals and before you know it u will have lost the extra pounds.go for little walks,drink more water.plus now thats its getting nicer out you probably wont be in the house as much.but always remember you are pretty just the way u are.

Go to the doctor I have a friend of mind that is in this weight loss program and she lost weight fast.It s a B12 shot that the doctor gives you plus pills to take.It s safe

I love weight watchers. I have done it before and it is something where you can eat the foods you like just in the right portions. A lot of people say you would be on this diet for the rest of your life but what it really does is train you to eat correctly. I highly recommend it and when I first started it I lost 7 pounds the first week and then maybe 1-2 the next couple of weeks and then plateud but it picked back up again. Their websit probably has a lot of info. Just research it.

Reduce eating and increase excercise. The greater the effort, the greater the results.

the only thing that worked for me was weight watchers and drinking tons of water. if you dont want to pay to join ww, then go to ebay and buy the weight watchers starter kit. I can chose any foods i want to eat, and i dont feel deprived. good luck.

I would not use weight loss pills. They mess up your metabolism, and thats part of the reason why people gain the weight right back after they achieved their goal weight. Nor, crash diets and things like slim fast( or a product like it ) for the same reason. A good suggestion is looking into a good program like weight watchers or jenny craig etc. Then see which one you think would work best for you. and Definitely Optimism

Fast weight loss usually don t stay off. Watch your carbohydrate intake. Stay away from fried foods and bread ( a little whole grain is o.k. ). Exercise as much as possible. Don t eat after dark. NO SWEETS !