Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How Can I Lose Weight Faster? -

Ok So I Am On A Low Carb Diet Eating As Much Protein As Possible And I Walk/Run Up To 7 Miles A Night And Have Been Trying To Lose Weight For About 2 Months So Far All I Have Lost Is 26 Pounds How Can I Lose Wieght Faster Nice Answers Only Please

Wow, that s a lot of weight! You should be happy to have lost so much. I don t think you need to loose any faster, but something that s worked for me in the past few weeks is a capsule of green tea and hoodia. It s sold in the vitamin section not the weight loss section. It s all natural and safe. It completely takes my appetite away for hours. I think I ve eaten less than half of what I used to per day which can be kind of dangerous so you have to be careful to remember to eat even when you don t feel hungry. It also takes your thirst away, so you have to force yourself to drink when you re not thirsty to prevent dehydration as well.

check out this website it provide solution to your answer! Email the wellness coach and he willl gladly to guide u along the way! The service is free and he will designed a personalized weight management program specially for you!http://makingworldhealthier.blogspot.com��

Swimhttp://www.lockershelfco.com/