Monday, March 11, 2013

When you run, do you lose weight all over? -

I m planning on starting to run in the mornings everyday before school and I m just curious. If I run for half an hour (about 3km) and I don t eat any sweets, chips, chocolate, candy or pop, will I lose weight fast? I m a generally healthy eater (lots of fruit and vegetables and lean meats) so how long would it take to lose 5-10lbs. As of now I m 5 5 and 123lbs. PS. Will I lose my boobs in the process? (Vain question but I do enjoy having them)

The weight you are now is perfect for your height. I wouldn t recommend losing any more but if you just want to be healthier in general, then what you re doing is fine. And no, you won t lose your boobs. That only happens to people that are extremely overweight that lose it.

If you re just getting leaner, I don t think 5 lbs will effect your boobs, so your e okay. Just remember to wear a sports bra, to prevent stretch marks and sagging/drooping of breasts. I made that mistake, half the time I couldnt change my outfit when I exersiced, I m working on getting it firm againIt s just about getting fit and being healthy anyway

3 k in 30 min is a really really really poor effort, you should try running 3-4 miles in 30 minutes!!!!

ya u gonna lose ur boobs alright