Monday, April 15, 2013

How to lose weight fast ? -

I really need to lose weight now.... I am 14, I am 47 kg now... and my height is about 155 cm. So, tell me what should I do??

In my opinion, you don t need to lose weight but if you want to:Exercise daily by jogging, swimming, jump-roping, hula-hooping, jumping on trampolines, biking, roller-blading, doing sports (ex. basketball/ soccer) etc.Keep yourself active and make sure you push yourself as hard as you can and push yourself to the limit. If you get tired, keep going until you really KNOW and are SURE that you pushed yourself as hard as you could go.When you jog, breathe from your nose and breathe out with your mouth. This is a trick that will make you last longer when running.Run for around 15 - 20 minutes and don t walk that much.You can also buy gym equipment if needed. I hope this information helped!Good luck! :)