Friday, April 19, 2013

Whats a good drink to lose weight? -

i wanna know a drink that can hepl e lose weight fast. so does any one know one that i can make right from home?

I found out a couple of weeks ago that excess weight is not constantly due to excess body fat, a great deal of unwanted weight is just sitting around in the colon. I tested a new supplement that s taking the nation by storm, it flushes out the colon. I do not understand how it operates but I understand that I lost 17 lbs and five inches off of my waistline! There is a risk free trial at http://colon-cleanse.informs.com

green tea

WATER!!

meth

Water, dont even have to make it.Answer mine pleasehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?��

WATER! lol

Yeah, water for sure. It will boost your metabolism.

THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE WOULD SAY AND IT IS TRUE ITS WATER SAVES LIFE .... the world contains 90% of water if you look at the globe and the 10 is only land so as the body contains more water than anything else so drink more water xx