Thursday, May 16, 2013

How to lose weight quick? -

What s the best way to lose weight fast? No pills no diets! I don t have money for that... How can I lose 30 pounds fast?!?! I already cut down on calories and exercise 2 hours each day but I m not losing any weight!!! What can I do?

TRY THIS, and stick to it.the first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your boy adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeFruits and VeggiesEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.don t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package...THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOODIf man made it, don t eat itStay away from FAST FOODWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 25.5 pounds in 2 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week....controlled portion....this really works.........Write down every thing you eatTake a multi vitamin at night

What you need is a proven system that is natural and permanent. Don t use any fad diets. Check out http://www.weightlossmiraclesystem.com if you want something effective without dieting, pills, or damaging your body.-Dr. Mauler

butterfinger, I recently tried a few different weight loss pills I found 1 that really worked well for me I think you can still get a free trail herehttp://www.allfreegoods.com/freetrialhope this helps,

stick your finger down your throat.