Friday, June 28, 2013

I need to lose weight FAST, any ideas? -

I m a size 9 (on a good day), 5 7 and about 142 lbs. I had a baby who is now 2 and I ve literally stayed the EXACT same weight since pretty much the day I had her. Nothing seems to work and my back is too crappy to do most cardio exercise. Any ideas from personal experience?!

try working out with Lil Jack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� comments welcome

I ate yogurt twice a day in place of other unhealthy snacks. Eat leafy greens and lean meats for meals and stop the carbs, stop the bread, stop the fat!it won t ever happen overnight! so don t stop eating cause then ur metobalism will slow down and not work, so everything u do eat will turn to fat =(so yah follow that and ull lose like 1lb a week or so which is good :D