Friday, April 18, 2014

How can I lose weight fast? -

I have been trying to lose weight for YEARS...I ve never succeeded for more than a month....if you lost weight....please tell me how and how much weight and what size you were and what size you are now.....thank you.

crash dieting may work quickly...but the problem is the weight you gain back comes quickly...and you may end up gaining more than you lost...best way is 1-2 pounds a week through healthy eating...i suggest Weight Watchers, I lost 36 pounds in about 6 months...plus it s teaching you better eating habits, and portion control...not restricting what you can eat...

For me exercise exercise exercise!!! A lot of cardio for about 45 minutes a day. If you are really heavy start with 20 minutes and build yourself up.Also drink a ton of water a day. Not only will it help with weight loss it clears your skin up.Stay away from foods high in sugar such as soda, candy, breads, and even some vegetables high in carbs such as broccoli. ( some broccoli is okay) Eat foods low in sugar and white meat like turkey, fish, and chicken. Reward yourself occasionally with your favorite bad food but dont over due it. The key is moderation.I used to weigh 260 and now weigh 140. It took about 9 months. I was a size 22 and no I am a size 9 or 10. But saying my pant size is unimportant due to the fact that I may be built different than you.Loosing weight and keeping it off has to be more than a diet, it needs to be a lifestyle change.I wish you good luck!!