Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How can I lose weight fast? -

Besides just not eating, what are some tips to lose weight fast? I don t care if they are safe or not. I know someone out there knows something, laxitives? Diet pills? Whatever.

Eat nothing but protein foods...you will lose weight without being hungry and it is the fastest way I know. When you decide you have had enough of eating just meat, chicken, fish, eggs and cheese, you can add vegetables, nuts and berries and keep right on losing. If you do a very restrictive type diet, like water and vegetables or fruit, you will lose weight but your metabolism will slow down so much that you will stop losing because your body is trying to conserve. (It comes from the days of famine that our ancestors had to endure; the body does this to keep from perishing, but it will deplete your energy and eventually cause you to gain weight when you go back to regular eating) Also, malnutrition is a definite possibility with a starvation diet. Good luck!

http://choosediet.blogspot.com/

Honestly i have tried many diets and many different pills. The one thing that worked best for me, believe it or not, is this diet called the asian noodle diet. I know it sounds weird but it worked 100% for me. I lost 15 in 2wks. I just did a search and found a website that explains the whole thing and gives you a weekly diet as well as receipes. The site is http://www.asiannoodlediet.com. Check it out and let me know how you do on it. Good luck.