Saturday, May 17, 2014

How can i lose weight FAST!!!!!!!!!!!? -

I am 241 lbs and i need to lose weight before my boyfriend gets out of prison in october.

Exercise regularly??!!!There is no EASIER WAY!!You must work hard??!!

You are talking to someone who knows what you are going through! My husband deployed in September and now that he us getting to come home for two weeks I need to get the weight off fast, but keep it off too! I started on Herbalife products and have lost almost 30 pounds! The first week I lost several pounds. But I have lost even more inches than pounds and have dropped 2 pant sizes. Basically you get a plan thats fit for your body and your lifestyle. I take two shakes (or slices of pie) a day with supplements (all natural) and then have whatever I want for dinner or lunch! This is the one diet I have been able to stick to for the first time in my life!If you want more information just let me know! I loved the stuff so much I became a distributor myself as well as a wellness coach! Email me or visit www.myspace.com/corpshealth for more info and I will be glad to help!Good luck!Jo

as i always say eat less.........go 2 the gym........eat healthy and that it! dont do pills they r badd 4 u..........

Do the Master Cleanse. Don t be an idiot and hurt yourself, just follow the instructions. it s a great way to kick off a new diet

OK Breakfast- 2 apples or cereal with lowfat milk,oatmealLunch-salad with anything healthyDinner something light.Stay away from pasta,potato,too much rice,bread,fried food,sweets,sodas,anything that is high in colorie and carbs.Work out- dance 20-30 min bellydancing,salsa,anything thats fast. or cardio walk fast or run,jog bycycling. Good luck hope this helps. Btw I did pray for you.

Reduce your intake and work on your expenditure. Eat the right foods also.

cayeene pepper pills or use the powder with a tad of honey and mix it in with water youll be good to go...and drink lots of water as well...but you cant eat anything =( thats the trick because it detoxing your system

Hope this weight loss site can help you.