Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How to lose weight FAST!!!!? -

Im 145 about 5 2 and i need to lose weight my wedding is in two months and i need a good fit diet to keep my weight down and trim my body out to be able to stay fit to fit in my lovely dress Anyone can PLEASE HELP Whats a great diet that can trim fat on my thighs tummy and lose these love handles PLEASE!!! DESPERATELY NEEDS THE HELP

If you want a good diet plan try the Special K diet. The first week I lost about 5 pounds then 3 and 4 the following weeks. I stopped because I got tired of cereal and the special . Im really picky too so thats a big reason. But its not that bad at all or expensive. Just got to get the cereal and bars from any store like walmart and it wont be more then 20 dollars. Heres the site where you can get more infohttp://www.specialk.com/#/SpecialKChalle��

Breakfast (9:30-10 ish)4 egg whites, scrambled3/4 cup oatmeal (and 1 tsp honey)1 banana6 oz. natural orange juice12 oz. waterMorning snack (11-11:30 ish)1 serving whey protein shake (made with 10 oz. skim milk)4 sticks celeryPre-workout (12:30-1 ish)creatine1 can tuna (and 1/2 tsp miracle whip, 1/2 tsp sweet relish)1 bananaWorkout (2:30)-Followed immediately by 1 serving whey protein shake (made with 10 oz. skim milk)Dinner with family (6-7 ish)Parents prepare a family meal, nutritional value will vary...Will moniter portion sizesLast snack (8:30-9 ish)1 serving whey protein shake (made with 10 oz. water)1/2 cup fat free cottage cheeseBed (12-1 ish)This is my weight training diet, very low fat and fairly low carb with plenty of proteinFor you, I guess you could replace the protein shake with an apple or some fat free yogurt.Do this and EXERCISE. Remember, the harder you work, the more weight you will lose. If you go half assed on your diet or workout, then your weight loss will only be half assed.Good luck!