Monday, July 21, 2014

How to lose weight fast? -

I m 5 2 and 13 and I am 107lb.I feel really fat and I hove a potbelly and rolls(when I sit down)I exercise and play soccer.But it doesn t seem to be working all that much.Help please?I do 100 crunches, 100 squats and lift weights, (jog and walk almost everynight.)

you fall into the small frame catagory for your height. you are not overweight and you dont need to lose weight! we all have a roll when we sit down unless you are anorexic! sweetie dont let the media fool you-when you see those models and movie stars in bikinis and dresses with their bones sticking out know they are sick! not beautiful. i guess if you REALLY want to lost some weight you need to be doing 500 sit ups or crunches a day and drink water and kill the soda and coffee habits if you have them. I REPEAT, NO SODA, NO COFFEE!!!!good luck to you sweetie.