Friday, September 26, 2014

How can i lose weight ? -

I dont care about losing weight fast i just wanna get to my goal in 2-4 months. I would like to lose 30 pounds. I weigh 185 right now and want to 155. The reason for this is because i don t want to ruin my bicycle because i cant keep buying parts. + I would just love to be healthier and stronger.

Every day I eat a cup of Dannon Light Fit Yogurt, a NutriGrain bar, and a small salad, in addition to whatever else I eat in a normal day. I also do 50 crunches a day. Note: The faster you do crunches, the less you feel them, but they re still effective! I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks.

Lol that s funny because i m like 150 and want to be like 100. Weight watchers has helped me loose about 20 pounds. I used to be like on the verge of 180. They give you an amount of food points to stay withiin and if you eat that amount you ll loose weight. I run a lot for exercise and do crunches and push ups and i m really happy with my sucess so far. I m going to keep going until i reach my goalSo take it into consideration. Hope i helped you out a little.Good luck hun.

Here s a good site I found that really helped.It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...http://www.FromFatToFlat.comGood luck to you!

The South Beach Diet worked for me.