Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good ways to lose weight??? 10 pts to the best answer =)? -

I m not really fat, but I definately need to get in shape in my abdomen and my thighs. Any good exercises or diets to lose weight fast??please help! Thank you.

Take a kickboxing class twice a week and you can eat whatever you wantbut you really have to work hard while you re there

I lost 45 lbs over one summer walking for 1 hour everyday. The trick is to walk briskly the whole time, and run really fast for 1 minute every 15 minutes to keep your heart rate up. Also try adding wrist and ankle weights (they attach with velcro) to yourself for your walks. Make sure you drink at least 48 oz of water everyday and eat 3-5 servings each of veggies and fruits each day also. Also, Check out beachbody.com they have some great work-out DVD sets, menu options and other advise.