Monday, August 24, 2015

How do i lose weight fast ? -

can someone tell me an easy and fast way to lose weight ?prom is coming up in 3 weeks and i need to look thin does anyone have any ideas thanks

ok...when I was in high school my dad got really sick with ulcerated colitis and we had to change our diet drastically for his sake. In one month I lost 30 lbs...and we were being healthy too. Here s what we did:cut out everything WHITE; ie: sugar, (less) salt, flour No carbs; ie: bread, noodles, rice, NO FAST FOODAll we ate were vegetables, fruits, meats, nuts. But we could eat as much of it as we wanted. We d use the juicer in the morning to make carrot/apple juice or whatever. We actually came up with some great recipes for dinner and we made a special cake with honey, almond flour and dates for sweeteners. That and I was figure skating and playing hockey at the time as well and I dropped weight FAST, felt great and looked awesome!This is really the best diet out there and it s very good for your body. I know it s not easy but it healed my father who almost died. :)I believe it s similar to the South Beach Diet.

uhhh lipozene i guessor do alot of workout get someone to push you wayy of your limits and do some wrestling conditioning workouts im a wrestler andthe conditioning workouts puts a person in a great shape if no abs than you will gain them if trying to loose weight fast than just work really really hard and do lots of jumproping can anyone help with my question aswell?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq7h9HVu7YCv3Yl4RIlDN_nsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090414175638AAyiqIj