Sunday, September 13, 2015

How do i lose weight fast ? -

my weight is around 80lbs and my height is nearly 1.6m .my friends keep telling me i am fat , so how do i lose weight so i wont be labelled fat , anymore ?especially around the thigh area , and the stomach .thanks a lot .

oh god, that s so thin and your friends must be morons for telling you you re fat...because that s how people get eating disordersbut if you really must the only truly effective and efficient way is to eat healthy and exersize.

find some new friends. 1.6m/80lbs is not fat. ok. i lost 30lbs in 4 months going vegetarian. 1st month was really hard. I was hungry all the time. After about 2 months, I finally adjusted. After 4 months, I started to eat a little meat here and there, but only a few bites per meal, not steaks. I also stopped drinking soda and coffee. Its been a year and a half later, and only gained back 10 lbs.Hope that helps.

If you weight 80lbs, you don t need to lose any weight at all, you need to gain it though, you are severely under weight.

You re 80lbs?I think you re around maybe 5 ft, from some loose math?Miss, you have to GAIN weight.Your friends are jackasses if they re calling you fat.Get new ones.

How old are you?If you are 15 or something around that age, you are seriously too skinny.Gain some weight!

LOL?? either your friends are retarded or this is a lie... you weigh 80 lbs?? ... honestly thats pathetic if you want to die then loose weight you are already probally a toothpick.

Liposuction :PBut Honestly Thats Not Fat Like WAYYYY Not Fat!I Think They Might Mean That You Have Flab Instead Of Ab s Try Doing Sit Ups And Stuff.