Monday, January 18, 2016

How can i lose 1 kg a week for about 6 weeks by doing exercise? -

im 13 yrs and 60 kg and 169 cm tall i would like to know what exercises i should do to lose weight. i don t to know about calories because i don t get that stuff, all i want to know is how to lose weight by exercising.

I highly recommend you my weight loss program. It works fast and fast. If you are very serious about losing weight. You should check this out weight loss right program. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 20 pounds in 7 weeks with this program. You can find more information at link below.

i swim like 3 days and run the rest of the weekhope i helped :)

Melting calories was much simpler for me when I started experimenting with acai berry. I appreciate they say that pills won t work, but they sure worked for me, and they ve been shown on CNN too. There is a free trial on at the moment at http://suveng.fitnessfestival.info , why not try it, what s the worst that could happen?