Sunday, January 24, 2016

How do I lose weight? -

I have a gym subscription and I currently weigh 190. I walk on the treadmill fifteen minutes, do a stair stepper thingy for about five, lift fifteen pound weights (can t lift much yet, just started out) doing curls, side arm lifts, and I do twenty situps on an inclined plane. How long do you think it will take for me to lose weight and and how can I lose weight faster, without taking pills or some strenous diet?

Ultimately, there s only one way to lose weight: consistently burn more calories per day than you consume.Diet pills don t work. Starving yourself will just have the opposite affect and your body will hoard its fat. The only answer is to add exercise, which you are doing.It sounds like you have a good plan but trying spending at least 30 minutes on the treadmill/stairstepper 3-5 times per week and keep up the weights, just not every day.If you have a deficit of 7,000 calories a week you ll lose about 2lbs per week. Anything more than that is unhealthy and probably not permanent. Best of luck!

well you might not want to do this if your trying to keep the macho male sterio type. but dance really helps lose weight and tone your body! so ur smalelr but more muscular!