Wednesday, January 13, 2016

How to lose weight??? i weigh 170? -

im like 5 9 and a half and i weigh 170 pounds. I lift weights but i dont think i have so much muscle that itwould affect my weight that much. I want to get down to about 160 pounds by the end of febuary. how can i do this? I already bike about 20-30 miles a day and run a few times a week. I dont eat that much and i drink alot of fluids and i hate coke and sodas. Ive been doing this for a few weeks but i havent seen any improvements... what should i do?

Take water pills

well, sometimes it takes awhile to see results but it also could be that your body is so used to your workout that your muscles don t respond the way they first did. try mixing up your workouts and don t forget to drink plenty of water during and after it.

Here is what works for me.Semi-vegetarianism or Flexitarianism.A SV is someone who eats only fish or poultry ( all kinds of dairy products) and consumes mostly vegetables. No red Meat.A FV is someone who eats meat ocassionally ( like maybe once a week). Diary included.You can get all your protein from the dairy and/or fish and poulty you eat. Personally, I stay away from meat and have lost around 5-10 lbs. I am a flexitarian ( flexible vegetarian). Take a multivitamin tablet everyday. AND NO JUNK FOOD!!! I don t follow any ideology, I just do it because I want to be healthy. Im quite overweight. I don t eat large meat ( i.e = slabs of steak, chicken legs, turkey meat, etc) but I will occasionally eat some hamburger helper ( with the bits of meat) and maybe a bite of chicken if I must. I eat around meat in some dishes. I can still eat fast food, just not the burgers or chicken stuff. Usually fries, mashed potatoes, corn, yogurt, apple pie, salad, etc.you need to consume THREE MEALS A DAY!!!! at the least. Eat veggies!!!

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.