Monday, January 11, 2016

How to lose weight/tone up? -

Hi!So, I ve always been a little bit bigger. Not much bigger than I should be for my body type and shape, but I ve always had a flabby stomach (not fat (it can be flat at times) ) but its never hard always fleshy. Next, i ve always had love handles...ALWAYS. Its in my body type as well, but , is it possible to get rid of them? Any way to workout (i have an elliptical machine at home). I d appreciate workout and weight loss tips.

Think about this, your body make up and build is basically the same as an all star athlete, a hard working farmer, and a warrior in Africa.What s the difference between you and those other individuals? I can only assume it s diet and exercise. Try to eat healthy at every meal. Only drink water. Lots of fruit and vegetables, not much fried stuff, skip desserts, eat smaller portions.then as for exercise, Think about those same individuals mentioned earlier. do you think their daily routine is equivelent to some 30 minute cardio workout? no, see if you can ride your bike to work, or jog for an hour or two each day.basically, live like a regular human being. Treat your body in a way that makes it healthy, not temporarily happy.

Cardiovascular exercises (running, walking, aerobics, etc. including your ellipical machine) won t help you tone up much, though it might help you lose weight by burning calories.If you want tone, you re going to have to do strength building exercises to increase the mass of your muscles. You ll have to start doing crunches, weight lifting, etc. Bicycle crunches are the best for the abs.

I m kind of like you. Here s what I did: I went on a cleanse from Dr Livingston s book greenlife weight loss and it helped me to lose my belly and love handles. I went on it for 3 days on and took 3 days off and then did another 3 days. This worked awesome and helped me to overcome my plateau. I think his site is http://www.greenlifeweightloss.com, try it, if not just google GreenLife Weight Loss and something should pop up. Good Luck!

Well i used to be big and i got in shape and i think the most important thing is that you have to be persistant.a good way to burn fat though is to run for 15-20 minutes then right away move on to doing a core excercise such as sit-ups or push-ups.

Try

Get off the elliptical, do sit ups, stop shoving brownies down the hole in your neck.

Conditioning work outs. Lots of reps of small weights to burn fat and tone out muscles and such.

Do some cardio like jogging or running, jumping on a trampoline.and do some light weight lifting.

Do 20-30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week, then follow with weights. (push ups. crunches. squats. free weights. etc.)

Do Tae Kwon Do.

don t! guys like girls who are curvy.