Thursday, February 18, 2016

How can you lose weight faster? -

No diet pills.

One thing that works for me is: before I eat, I drink a large glass of water, then if I m still hungry, I won t eat as much as I would have.also, fyi:1 pound = 3500 calories.If you burn more calories than you eat, you will lose weight.ie, if you eat 2000 calories per day and burn 2500, you will lose 1 pound every week.the average person burns 1500-2000 calories per day, just being alive.powerwalking can burn 200-500 calories per hour.exercise bike can burn 200-600 calories per hour.swimming can burn 100-800 calories per hour.jogging/running can burn 300-1200 calories per hour.*********VERY IMPORTANT************when trying to lose weight, very important to drink lots and lots of water ! ! ! You should drink at least 10 glasses per day, like 1 glass every hour !This helps your body get rid of the fat when you are burning calories.

The best thing to do is simply exercise and eat correctly on the days you can. I am over weight but have recently lost 20lbs just by following those to simple things. I know it can get hard, but don t give up! Breakfast is of course the most important meal of the day so DO NOT skip it. Actually, studies show that eating breakfast can help you lose weight in the process of weight loss. If you must skip a meal make it dinner. Also don t eat after 8 or 8:30 pm. Exercise is also important. The days you CAN exercise make sure its at least a good hour (cardio can be for 30 mins). Good luck I hope I helped!

Stop eating.