Thursday, February 11, 2016

Will i lose weight faster by going vegitarian? -

I desperatley need to lose 60 poundy in 4 months. its not comming off as fast as i hoped it would. do you think if i stay away from meat it will come off faster!?

Well you probably wont lose as much as you want but you will lose some, best thing to do is to exercise too.*

Hi,I ve tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It s all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn t exercise).I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills�� . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they re running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I m going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

No sweety , no won t, things like pasta can still keep you fat, also some dairy food.......and is you don t eat this food like pasta in a vegetarian diet, the lack of vitamins will lead you ur body to ask u for food, and the first thing u ll want to eat is junk food... Just make ur two only meats the grill fish and chicken breast (in small quantities, doesn t matter if you eat it 2 times a day, just make sure to do it in small quantities at a time, that s 5oz)..... eat a lot of vegetables and eat 5 times a day, you can do 2 meals of healthy fruits like apples or any kind of berry.......... focus in eating a lot of vegetables!!!!!!

I m a vegetarian personally. I eat no meat eggs or drink any milk. I used to weigh 180 pounds now I m down to 132. So I d say being a vegetarian does help a lot but you have to make sure you get enough protein (tofu, soy milk,etc.)

no no no no no!!!!!!!! no vegetarians!!!!!!! humans have not evolved to handle a diet without protein. we have been hunters for thousands of years. you are supposed to eat meat. it s the hydogenated fats that are artificially produced for fast foods and such that make you fat. a diet without meat protein will leave you severely deficient. if you go vegitarian, protein shakes or meals are an absolute must.try cutting back sat fats and high GI carbs. overall cutting back calories. exercise is a must.to lose this weight, find your RMR, count the calories you eat (no more than your RMR), eat natural foods (meats, fruits AND veggeis - nothing processed), and exercise for at lest an hour every day. if you try to lose that much weight at one time without eating meat, your body will start to burn muscle and you probably look worse in the end.By the way, protein composition from soy, etc. is not nearly the same nor as important as the proteins found in meat. I seriously suggest protein shakes/meals if you go vegan.

A 60 lb goal may be too high! Look to lose about 2 lbs a week to safely allow your body to adjust, otherwise, when you go back to your original way of eating - it s coming back on.Yes, going vegetarian may help for 2-3 weeks, but a well rounded eating plan is best for all your nutrients. I would not be totally vegetarian more than a month.Make sure you are exercising 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, that is a great help.Another realization, this is not a diet, it should be a new way of eating for you, to stay healthy.